I can’t tell you how soul destroyed I was when my husband’s business that I had built right alongside him, failed and we were forced to liquidate in January. I remember just shaking and feeling nauseuous for days after we had to empty out the huge new...Continue reading
I did something radical.....and my first thought is always "oh don't share that, it's not interesting enough, good enough etc etc". So in the name of wholehearted leadership I'm sharing it! The radical thing I did, or rather didn't do! Was that I...Continue reading
There have been times during my career in Natural Health, Beauty and Skincare that I have questioned whether I am "doing enough", in the sense of doing my part to make the world a better place, a cleaner, more workable and loving place. It has always been...Continue reading
Interesting conversation last night with my new Hubby! His comment on my Blog Post is that it is clear to people that I am talking about something I am passionate about.......HIM!! haha just joking ! What he meant was that I was simply creatively...Continue reading
Hey lovelies So this post is really about getting your feedback. I am thinking of doing some short videos for my blog. Tell me what do you prefer? do you like to read stuff or watch stuff? or a mix of both? Also do you like it better when I do general...Continue reading
1. Purpose Mantra So we all have stuff that our 'Little voice' says to us constantly - right ?! Ok so its the voice that just said "What little voice?" haha LOL! Start to notice if this stuff is nice, compassionate, critical, demeaning, endorsing,...Continue reading
Crown Collaboration Base
- letting your light shine so others may shine too
- the bigger the pie the better
- affliating with others in your field – get creative!!
- Everything is an opportunity
- To grow exponentially
- To experience ALL things failure and success equally
- To feel what you have never felt
- To equilibrate
- Always in your life there will be equal amounts of pleasure and pain, happy and sad, gain and...